Contacting Pennine Waterways

If you have a question you wish to ask, please first check the site's Frequently Asked Questions to see if the answer is there. Please also read the notes below, which may help to answer your question.

If your query is about maintenance or moorings, please click one of these links to email the Canal and River Trust:
Manchester and Pennine office 01782 785703
(Huddersfield, Rochdale, Ashton, Peak Forest, Macclesfield, Trent & Mersey (North) and Manchester Bolton & Bury Canals)
North West office 01942 405700
(Leeds & Liverpool and Lancaster Canals, Liverpool Canal Link, Ribble Link, Sankey Canal)
North East and Yorkshire office 0113 281 6800
(Aire & Calder, Calder & Hebble, Sheffield & South Yorkshire Navigations, Huddersfield Broad Canal, Selby Canal, Ripon Canal, River Ouse and River Ure)

If you still wish to contact Pennine Waterways, please click here to send a message.

Click here to return to the page you were looking at,